To alter the properties of an image (eg. add a border or change the alt text) double click on the image itself. The following are the options available within the image properties dialog box:
- Alignment (NB. text will wrap when set to left or right).
- Horizontal space – useful when using right or left align and the text is pushing up too close to the image.
- Vertical space – as for horizontal space but vertical.
- Border – set to 1 for a single pixel border around the image.
- Image Description - this will default to the image name but can be changed here (NB. alt text is the text that is displayed if your image is missing).
- Image Title - This is the text shown when you hover your mouse over the image.