- Click on the Object Gallery icon. A pop-up window will appear.
- In the left pane of the pop-up window click on the "upload" button. This changes the right pane of the window (you may need to increase the size of the window to get a complete view).
- Click the browse button in the right window pane.
- Navigate to and select the file to be uploaded (see file names).
- Click "Open". The file path will now appear in the "select object to upload" text field.
- If uploading an image, enter a short description for the image in the "Caption" box. If no description is entered, the image name will be used.
- From the "upload to" dropdown box, select the directory you wish to upload your file to. At this point, you can add a new subfolder, by typing the folder name into the box provided.
- Click the upload button.
- You will then see the file at the top of the right window pane. If it's an image, the description, width and height dimensions will also be displayed. The file will also be accessible through the directory, which you uploaded it to.
Repeat steps 4-9 to upload additional files, or see Uploading Multiple Files.