Edit Table Row
- Position the cursor within the row you wish to edit.
- Click the Table Row Properties icon to show the table row properties.
- Make changes in the pop-up as required.
- Row Type:
- Header: Group header content in the table such as column titles.
- Body: Group body content in the table.
- Footer: Group footer content in the table, normally the last row, which might contain column totals etc.
- Class: Set a style class for the table row if available.
- Action: Set how or where you would like the properties to be applied.